Hi Guys ..

As an Englishman the chances of meeting Bigfoot in our ltd wild places are quite remote. Although the second image in the initial post is not unlike a young farmers daughter that I briefly dallied with many years ago. and given the old expression " A pretty face is all very well but what a farmer needs is a woman that can carry a pig under each arm." I would say the build was ideal...I am glad to say the relationship was short lived

However to make an other point in Britain Joe Public seems to have a fascination that the countryside is teeming with panthers lions and goodness knows what else. We see countless reports and pictures of so called big cats which after scrutiny are some well fed moggy. However the reports keep coming and I beleive that largely these are due to the rapidly expanding populations of Otters that have been reintroduced and are breeding well.
Our local river has had a breeding population now for some years. Now although these are a reclusive creature they are often seen at a distance.

I recently chatted to a nice lady of some intelligence who was convinced she had seen a black panther on my local river. She had even reported it to the local paper and radio station. I questioned her on its movement and behaviour and am convinced what she had seen was an otter. I even took her a photo and video made by a club member of our resident otter and she viewed it and said yes that is just like the one I saw but that one was definately a panther . I think the truth is People will see what they want to see. and no amount of persuasion will make them think otherwise.