Thread: TFO 1/2 weight

Hybrid View

Aloha, I am a sales rep for TFO and Rick Pope sent me a demo to try out on my trip to montana. I think you should be able to get the set up at any fly shop that carries TFO. I don't know if any of the big box stores have it in stock, but Cabelas does carry TFO. Your local shop should be able to order the rod and reel for you. If you have problems contact me at kickithilo@yahoo.com or contact TFO. I hope this helps, it is really a fun little rod and reel. All the best, Don.

Quote Originally Posted by mems View Post
    Aloha, I am a sales rep for TFO and Rick Pope sent me a demo to try out on my trip to montana. I think you should be able to get the set up at any fly shop that carries TFO. I don't know if any of the big box stores have it in stock, but Cabelas does carry TFO. Your local shop should be able to order the rod and reel for you. If you have problems contact me at kickithilo@yahoo.com or contact TFO. I hope this helps, it is really a fun little rod and reel. All the best, Don.
    Just recently obtained the TFO 1/2 with the BVK-0- spooled a cortland clear water WF1F and it works nicely with that line ..put an Airflo WF3F and it really loads nicely,fun combo for Bluegills and medium size Trout here In Oregon ...even with the big rivers here in the PAC NW I always seek out small streams and tribs off these famous waters, I find I'm just as successful fishing small streams as I am the big rivers...catching as many or more fish and I like the privacy and closeness of the small unknown lightly fished streams ...

Recently also purchased a Dorber 4'6 Lil Streamer fly rod any one have Experience with this rod ?

Thanks
    Paul
    Last edited by Trouter3; 09-18-2012 at 12:21 AM.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.