Fishing clothes need to be functional. When I guide I bring a backpack with everything including spare reel, boga etc. When I am by myself I have a multi tool with a hook sharpener built in and a roll of fluro carbon tippett and some flies. I do keep a couple of flies tied with wire leader in my hat just in case for barracuda. I like columbia fishing shirts, I like any t-shirt with a chest pocket. Off-shore I wear old t-shirts, cause they get bloody from ahi and mahi.
When I am trout fishing I tend to bring more stuff, just cause you need more flies, dries, nymphs etc. I used to think vests were cool, but I will only wear a mid vest now. When I am on small streams, it is back to being a minimialist, box of flies and a hemostat. I love wet wading and just heading up stream on a little creek.
I have a waterproof camera that I take out, but mostly for clients and friends. Lately I catch fish and just let them go, and never even think about taking a picture. This week I got about 7 bonefish, and didn't take a picture of any. Next week I will be on Oahu, if I get a big one I might take a picture and post for you guys. I used to post a lot, but now I just like to fish for my own pleasure.
Good to have you back Twoshoes. If you have a shirt with too many pockets, then the wife will complain when she finds flies in the laundry, for some reason they always end up in her panties! Mems.