I was searching for something with Google earlier and when I was clicking through the links that came up I ended up looking at one of my own image files from Photobucket, listed on another site as a free image to be used as part of the services they offer people to jazz up myspace pages etc.
I'm not precious about anything I put up on Photobucket, if I was I'd add some sort of visual copyright, and they've not picked out my images because they're cool or anything like that.... In fact it seems like all the images on their site are from Photobucket. I looked through some posts on another forum and noted filenames from a few other members whose images are hosted on Photobucket, went back to the site, searched and found those images being used on the site as well.
Maybe I'm a bit naive and you guys already know about this website or others like it and already protect your stuff from miss-use. I just think it's bad form, I contacted Photobucket about it and they said they didn't know anything about this site so it's not like they have permission from anyone. Like I said I don't really mind anything I put on Photobucket being used but it would be nice if they asked my permission first, in this case I'd probably have said no as this site is profit making.
Anyway for anyone bothered about this type of thing the site is http://www.butterfunk.com/ if you want to see if they're using your images too just get a title or filename from one of your Photobucket hosted images and type that into the search box on the Butterfunk site.

Jim