Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: smallstreams is changing hands

Ahh, the fisherman.

Shaking the hook...
    Japan: Tsuttenkai, Jolly Fishers, member since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by StreamGT View Post
    thanks for the into, I just moved the site over to a new server and everything should be running properly. No big changes planned here, everything will be kept mostly as is. Myself and partners own some other fishing related web properties, saw this one available and decided to pick it up. Check out www.reelreports.com

thanks!
    After checking out your link, I must ask, will there be that level of advertising on this site too as a result of your acquisition?
    Thanks, just wondering, because I (personally) think it's obnoxious... if not, welcome and we look forward to your stewardship.

Mike B
    PS: this has never been that kind of place, and shouldn't be, IMHO. Despite the newer join date as a result of lost username/password stuff and server moves, I have been around here since the early days.
    Last edited by Skeet6; 12-11-2014 at 08:49 PM.

if we bring in ads they would only be visible to guests, if you are a member here and logged in, no ads...

Quote Originally Posted by Skeet6 View Post
    After checking out your link, I must ask, will there be that level of advertising on this site too as a result of your acquisition?
    Thanks, just wondering, because I (personally) think it's obnoxious... if not, welcome and we look forward to your stewardship.

Mike B
    PS: this has never been that kind of place, and shouldn't be, IMHO. Despite the newer join date as a result of lost username/password stuff and server moves, I have been around here since the early days.

smallstreams.com plankowner jeepster's Avatar
    Thanks gus for keeping up the site all the years I have visited here. And of course thank you adam for being my friend. Tight lines to the new owners.
    jeepster

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.