Thread: One year Post op update

One year Post op update

For those that are interested in my progress, I updated my blog on the Obesity Help website.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/ac...ce-adjustment/

Time to hit the water, going to mountain bike into the Klamath River Canyon for some small water action this weekend.

Awesome, good for you!

I'm on Atkins, have lost about 12lbs so far and about a third of the way to my target weight.

I'm learning to look at labels and more importantly portion control.

Every two weeks I give myself a day to eat what I want within reason.

One more week and I'm eating spaghetti and having a coke and a peanut butter cup and whoa, that coke is going to taste so good.

I eat Strawberries when I want something sweet.

I eat salad twice a day, spinach leaves and I like kale mixed in. Blue cheese dressing with some bacon bits makes my salads awesome.

Atkins sells food on it's web site. I'm going to purchase some of their snacks.

I feel great.

It is easy once you get past week two, it becomes a habit.
    Japan: Tsuttenkai, Jolly Fishers, member since 2010

Nice work. I eat the Atkins protein and snack bars as a tasty treat. They have good protein, no sugar and taste great. Look for them in the same area of the store that protein bars are sold.

So cool, Andrew.

While I love the memories associated with your avatar - one of the most memorable little jaunts of my life and Noah's for sure, we're going to need a new studly avatar!

Yup, I eat the Atkins candy bars too. I eat them when I get tired and hungry and they really taste good, not like some diet bar, like a real candy bar.
    Japan: Tsuttenkai, Jolly Fishers, member since 2010

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.