Thread: New to the Site

New to the Site

I just found this site and I'm surprised it took me so long!

I'm a native species and small stream fanatic from West Virginia. I have ~30 species/sub-species on my list. I've completed the Wyoming Cuttslam, California Heritage Trout Challenge, and the "unofficial" Colorado Cuttslam. I've caught native species, in their native watersheds, in every Western state except Washington - and it's on my short list.

I'm also an avid hiker with seven 14ers (Colorado and California) also notched into my belt.

Some folks don't like it when you "pimp" your blog, I hope it is acceptable on this site. Linked below is my fishing blog and my hiking blog:

http://shocchris.blogspot.com/

http://shocchris1.blogspot.com/

I look forward to reading more posts on this site.

Chris

Wow, Parkersburg! A long time and a good number of jobs ago I opened up a Coldwater Creek Call Center there. Beautiful country!

Welcome to the site. No worries sharing your blog in the intro post. On a side note, one of the benefits for subscribing members is they may have a link to their site in the members links section if they choose. Check out the subscription benefits here: http://smallstreams.com/showthread.p...tion-do-for-me

Welcome!

smallstreams.com plankowner
    Welcome Chris,

It's a snowy day here and your fishing blog is just the ticket with spring around the corner. Thanks for sharing it!

My wife and I are considering WV for retirement so perhaps we'll run into each other on the water one of these days.

Enjoy!

Walt

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.