Thread: Hello all. Baccala from NJ here.

Hello all. Baccala from NJ here.

I find myself fishing small streams the most. I have a secret spot a short walk through two strip malls next to my house. Nice not to have to travel 2 hours to fish for a hour. Water so small if you trip on one side you'll hit your head on the other, but it holds small wild browns and brookies. Even when I fish the "bigger rivers" here in New Jersey I find myself moving up to the headwaters. A lot of high sticking a nymph or dabbing a dry with my 2Wt. I'm glad to see that not everyone thinks the big water is the better water.
    Last edited by Baccala; 12-17-2012 at 09:34 PM.

Welcome. Small streams are the best. Sounds like you're going to be right at home here.

Baccala, It's a small world and NJ a very small state. I remember you from the original NJ trout website.

Yes I have bounced around the boards a bit. You wouldn't be the proprietor of the old NJ Trout would you. If you are I want to thank you for getting me back into trout fishing.
    Last edited by Baccala; 12-30-2012 at 06:03 PM.

Welcome! Sounds like you'll fit right in here!

That'd be me. You're welcome.

Hello all. Baccala from NJ here.

Awwwww.... :)

A bit on fishing...

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

KAKEJIKU Hanging Scroll School of Fish Art Painting Japanese picture

KAKEJIKU Hanging Scroll School of Fish Art Painting Japanese

$68.00

JAPANESE FOLK ART Painting

JAPANESE FOLK ART Painting "Oni, Goblin" Asian Antique Fishing

$40.00

Chinese Original Watercolor painting Silk fabric River Fishing 16x13 picture

Chinese Original Watercolor painting Silk fabric River Fishing 16x13

$99.00

M HEMPEY JAPANESE ORIGINAL WATERCOLOR & ACRYLIC FISH PAINTING ON RICE PAPER rare picture

M HEMPEY JAPANESE ORIGINAL WATERCOLOR & ACRYLIC FISH PAINTING ON RICE PAPER rare

$18.50

🔥 Antique Old French Countryside Landscape Folk Art Oil Painting, Vialard 1924 picture

🔥 Antique Old French Countryside Landscape Folk Art Oil Painting, Vialard 1924

$975.00

1870 AMERICANA FOLK ART OIL PAINTING BOY FISHING ON PIER NAIVE BOSTON MINIATURE picture

1870 AMERICANA FOLK ART OIL PAINTING BOY FISHING ON PIER NAIVE BOSTON MINIATURE

$169.96

🔥 Antique Old 19th c. Nautical Ship Seascape American Folk Art Oil Painting picture

🔥 Antique Old 19th c. Nautical Ship Seascape American Folk Art Oil Painting

$975.00

🔥 Antique Old Americana Folk Art Pheasant Hunting Dog Oil Painting, Signed 1929 picture

🔥 Antique Old Americana Folk Art Pheasant Hunting Dog Oil Painting, Signed 1929

$975.00

Akiura Tarari Fishing Picture Shozan Brush Chinese Hanging Scroll Landscape Silk picture

Akiura Tarari Fishing Picture Shozan Brush Chinese Hanging Scroll Landscape Silk

$89.29

JAPANESE CAST IRON KOY FISH PAINTED picture

JAPANESE CAST IRON KOY FISH PAINTED

$129.00