Adam's post for Satoshi got me thinking.

Who are you? I mean really. Not the fishing stuff.

I'm two weeks from being 45. Been married for 24 years this week. Four kids, two in college getting their BS's in nursing, one minoring in biology and the other in medical missions (aged 20 and 18), and two more still at home (9 and 11.) We homeschool our kids. Not the steroetypical homeschooling. We didn't want to. It's a long story that starts with a public school teacher telling us to do it because she was too busy teaching to the lowest common denominators.

I grew up on an almond ranch in California, spent summers at the rickety old (awesome) family cabin in the mountains out of Santa Cruz. Met my wife when I was studying Aeronautical Engineering at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. Was putting myself through school shooting photos and working in a custom photo lab. Ended up with a degree in Fine Art photography and a career in corporate Learning and Development.

Live In Austin TX. Live music capital of the world, so they say, and soon to be the F1 capital of North America.

I currently work for Hanger, Inc. dealing with all things Learning and Development - we're the largest prostherics and orthotics company in the US for humans (and dolphins.)

This is me:

This is me at a work trade show we put on where Kevin and I were teaching. Kevin is the guy from our Company who made the tail. Told me we had to get a photo for my daughter who is a huge fan of his.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kcarroll1.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	432

So tell us about you!