Thread: Crater Lake Hike, July, 2012

Hybrid View

smallstreams.com plankowner jeepster's Avatar
    I’m want to try and do a late season trip to chama and conejos areas. Stop in that fly shop to see what’s going on at the easy access spots and hopefully fish. I’m going to check out some places to take my trailer next year and some rv parks in the area, one of them is a fly fishing rv park on the conejos river.
    jeepster

damn jeepster. those are my home waters! you'll love it. if there is anything i can pass on about the area, places to maybe fish, etc, let me know. the ponderosa rv park on the river can be crowded in season but late you probably won't have any difficulty. there are some really nice campgrounds all the way up the conejos valley. if there is any way i might try to head up there and maybe fish a day with you.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    I’m want to try and do a late season trip to chama and conejos areas. Stop in that fly shop to see what’s going on at the easy access spots and hopefully fish. I’m going to check out some places to take my trailer next year and some rv parks in the area, one of them is a fly fishing rv park on the conejos river.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

LangCraft  Model Boat (DOES RUN) Rare picture

LangCraft Model Boat (DOES RUN) Rare

$300.00

12 inches Canal Boat Porthole Window Glass-Nickel Finish Ship Window Wall Window picture

12 inches Canal Boat Porthole Window Glass-Nickel Finish Ship Window Wall Window

$37.80

Antique 18C Chinese Porcelain Sauce Boat China Mandarin Rose Qianlong Period picture

Antique 18C Chinese Porcelain Sauce Boat China Mandarin Rose Qianlong Period

$403.46

LARGE & RARE SOLID 925 SILVER VINTAGE NEF SHIP BOAT IMPORT MARKS FOR LONDON 1975 picture

LARGE & RARE SOLID 925 SILVER VINTAGE NEF SHIP BOAT IMPORT MARKS FOR LONDON 1975

$15835.63

VINTAGE “FISHER  STERLING SILVER 1054” SHELL  FOOTED WOODEN HANDLE Sauce Boat picture

VINTAGE “FISHER STERLING SILVER 1054” SHELL FOOTED WOODEN HANDLE Sauce Boat

$65.00

[Map-book] Fire Boat No. 2. S.F.F.D. picture

[Map-book] Fire Boat No. 2. S.F.F.D.

$9500.00

360° LED Waterproof Navigation Signal Light For Marine Boat picture

360° LED Waterproof Navigation Signal Light For Marine Boat

$21.19

Vintage Red And Green Boat Bow Flashlight Made In USA picture

Vintage Red And Green Boat Bow Flashlight Made In USA

$31.00

Quality Brass Nautical Maritime Boat Mini Ship Antique Spot Light x (2) Set Lot picture

Quality Brass Nautical Maritime Boat Mini Ship Antique Spot Light x (2) Set Lot

$980.69

Superb Chinese Qing Qianlong MK Dragon Boat Race Famille Rose Porcelain Vase picture

Superb Chinese Qing Qianlong MK Dragon Boat Race Famille Rose Porcelain Vase

$4550.00