Thread: Introduction from North Carolina

Introduction from North Carolina

Hello everyone,

Just want to quickly introduce myself.

I started fly fishing seriously about 13+- years ago when I was living in Colorado. I was a member of Smallstreams.com when I lived there. Here are a couple of well worn relics from my prior time on this forum. Both still get plenty of use.

I moved to North Carolina in 2004. At that time I also moved away from Smallstreams.com and started spending my time on local forums that pertained to the region I now fished. A couple of years ago I went looking for Smallstreams.com, but it was during the time when the site was down. I thought it had died. Recently I had read on other forums and blogs that it was back up. After checking it out it looks like it is very well run and I will enjoy being back on here. It’s good to be home.

Small, wild trout streams are my passion. North Carolina is full of them. Hopefully, I can contribute something meaningful to this great forum.

Lone Wulff

Last edited by Lone Wulff; 09-18-2011 at 07:49 PM.

Fry
    Welcome from the Northeastern part of Minnesota! You live in a beautiful state. I've only driven through a few times, but I keep promising myself that I will someday spend a week or two there.

Welcome back. I fished NC last fall around Robbinsville & Brevard, had a great time!

A couple of months ago I was in a cabin off Route 28 just a few miles below Fontana Village for a week. I loved the area, spent some time in Bryson City, Robbinsville and the Park as well. I am planning on returning to fish and Twentymile, Deep Creek and Forney creek appeal but i know how blessed you are with practically endless opportunity there.

smallstreams.com plankowner
    Welcome back!

I might be looking to retire in your neck of the woods some day in the distant future, so I'll be reading your posts with great interest.

Walt

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.