Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prayers please... Laid off

Consider health care, everyone is getting older, records and everything electronic. Maybe start up IT and or head up IT in a big hospital system. Electronic records are mandated now, everything is computerized.

University level IT?

Plan your work and work your plan to success.

You will do it, you will.
    Japan: Tsuttenkai, Jolly Fishers, member since 2010

Gus, my prayers are with you.

Gus, I hope you are progressing towards gainful employment.

Gus ,
    best wishes for a speedy return to employment ,it really hurts when you cant get work ,my ten months of unemployment had me very depressed ,with out the support of family and friends think I might have spiralled into major depression and worse.
    So there are prayers for you in North London !

Something happened to this thread in the database... test post.

...fixed.

Thanks for the thoughts and ideas, gents!

smallstreams.com plankowner
    You have my best wishes.

I hope that, in hindsight, this will turn out to be at least a mixed blessing with interesting new opportunities coming your way, and I agree with the others: The more thought and work you put into shaping and pursuing the next phase of your professional life the more good fortune is likely to smile upon you.

Good luck

Gus for some reason I cant acess page 2 of this thread ,keep being told to contact admin .
    So I am here !
    Hope things are going to get better for you soonest !

You got my prayers Gus. I am unemployed, and trying to make the money with tying flies (not much but something). I am also facing a 3rd major spinal surgery. I know that right now, the Lord provides, and prayers are always needed. Stay tough and strong. God will get us through the tough times for sure !!!

Gus, can't view the last page, internal server error.

Are you ok?

Alpinefly, good positive thoughts your way too.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.