Thread: Small Stream Blog From IRELAND

Small Stream Blog From IRELAND

I,ve posted here now & then, most likely not enough, but have started a blog of my own, would like to see what the guys here think of it, as many have their own blogs.
    Have a look, your comments are most welcome.

http://streamstalkerireland.blogspot.com/

thanks

steve.

Steve' That is some sweet looking water you have over there in Ireland.It's funny how the fish mimic the color of the water there in the darker the water the darker the fish. That is a very fine blog you have there . Can't wait for more.The wife and I are saving for a trip to Ireland and Scotland. We both have ancestry there.Seeing those streams make me want to go even more.

Thanks David

Thanks for your kind Words David. Its the first time i,ve tryed anything like this, so wasn,t to sure? at what people thought of it.
    Glad you enjoyed it.

Steve.

Steve, i think you've got awinner there. i've really enjoyed your stuff. those little streams look like paradise for light rods.
    pete

You really are a lucky so and so! what a beauty of a stream and with fish in too. We have many such streams in New Zealand one of which is a dead ringer for the one you dipict but totally trout less. Only one from over 40 that I know has fish and that is a spawning stream and with the first summer fresh all the wee troutlets drop down to the river below. Originally from northern Scotland I miss the wee burn fishing of my distant youth so many thanks for dreams rekindled. Excellent blog!

Wow, between the golf over there, and what looks to be paradise-like small stream fishing I'm thinking I would be very happy in Ireland.

Thank Guys

I,m glad it seems to be working, hope you,ll enjoy the new content.

Thanks

steve.

In looking at your first page you might be interested in this blog on stoves: http://adventuresinstoving.blogspot.com/

I am also into camping and mountaineering, and this guy visits a site dedicated to that and started reviewing stoves. I think you'd like what he has on there.

Super blog. I have an interest in horse drawn vehicles, and your photos of carts and carriages were great. I expect that your mild (relatively) winters are the cause; any such collection in my neighborhood would include some sleighs.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.