Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for tweaks

I'm at a loss to make suggestions. Everything is already there. Settings for experience are highly configurable, ipad/ipod friendly, the user blogs and CMS are in the wings...

I dig it so far.

We are well on the way at tenkara-fisher for community support for this software using the template you drew up.

I like the albums and I am simply doing a bit of exploring before I get back to writing. My mailbox was chock full and needs attention so I just deleted everything and will manage more efficiently now.

That may be a bit of trouble for some...

Thank you Gus, you have made some great choices.

I think the default PM box size is like 50. I just doubled that in the settings. Hopefully that will help.

Oh, now you fix it...

<smile>

I really like the software, I bet there is more to it.

Thank you again.

It's REALLY deep software. I haven't scratched the surface of the settings. It's not overly intuitive on the back end... Don't want to dig TOO deep, though. Working on getting all of the old articles from the old site to the front...

Just a suggestion, take your time, have fun with it.

Use that content to get us through any "spells"

It is really rockin the way it is, I believe you will take the place farther than it has ever been...

And I enjoyed your timeline post on smallstreams.com

Accurate.

I wanted to say that the new upgrades look great. Thank you Gus for all the time you are putting in.

Ben

Thanks to all of you! I have put in way more hours than I've ever spent getting us running this time. I installed, reconfigured, and imported at least six times before turning this tiger loose. I learned from mistakes each time, and have to say that the support for this software via their "hidden" dedicated forums you get access to when you are a paying customer is first rate. I figure I have about fifty hours in the the migration, but I really wanted it to work as smoothly as possible. I work away from home a fair bit, it's given me something to do in the hotel in the evenings. It's put a cramp in my reading though. I've got two of Clive Cussler's "Oregon Files" novels I bought a couple months ago that I hadn't started. Cracked open the first one last night, so I must be feeling comfortable with the way things are going here.

Again, thanks to all of you guys - the community makes this place, not the software...

Quote Originally Posted by gusstrand View Post
    Again, thanks to all of you guys - the community makes this place, not the software...
    Yes, that is important to remember...

Nice one Gus.

hmmm. going to have to look in to that. Looks like a permission setting somewhere

Check now. On the page to view the article there should be a commenting area at the bottom.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.