Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Shooters?

Well I am happy to see that there is not a human outline (/phew!) and that you were able to concentrate and keep things tight!

Therapy = good.
    Japan: Tsuttenkai, Jolly Fishers, member since 2010

LOL... My 9mm performance was "just ok" last night. It seems that in every mag (I load 15) I lose two or three off the red at 10-15 yards. At 25 yds with the 9, I'm happy with all shots in the rings.

I just drug the target out of the trash... lol. This was 40 rounds from the 22 at 25 yards. Heck, I can barely see that far!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	25yds3May.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	110

Yeah, just a little work on the trigger pull and you are cutting holes in the center.

That is an excellent shot group that I would be happy with.

Cool.

On that second one, for 25 yards out with stock sights on a 22 pistol I'm happy with it, but it does appear by the general rise above center that I'm either aiming high or anticipating a bit much/breaking my wrist up a bit.

If I had a dollar for every gun I've ever owned, I'd be able to afford Colt 1911. Sometimes I think I'd be willing to give up unused body parts for one.

Bumping this one for Andrew to find so he can post pics of his squeek-killers...

I usually play with my long guns but thinking about one of these to repel those sabertooth zombie squirrels. Trinity learning how to run a suppressed full auto.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZyZGn8zjyY

Project skippy killer

We shoot around 5000 squirrels every year and have yet to put a dent in the population. I have a bolt action Ruger 77/22 I bought when I turned 18 that has over 100,000 rounds through it...still minute-of-squirrel accurate.

Dialing my 223AI in at range

a couple 200yd group during load development

smallstreams.com plankowner jeepster's Avatar
    Anyone shooting those flying targets? They look like dove. Heck they are dove. I went out yesterday for opening day and had a blast.
    jeepster

Got me a Glock 17 boys!

I'm on target now.

Long rifle next, looking at a .223 or a hmm, something I've always wanted...

Quote Originally Posted by Gerard View Post
    Nice Gus. I’m a glock man myself. :D

Ahh, I loved re-reading this thread.

And my ideas are still the same.

...and I am a magazine owner as well, not as many as G's but I have a few...

Looking at UZI, for fun but will probably by a .223 Colt like I used a lot in the service.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.