Thread: Old Timey Smallstreams?

Old Timey Smallstreams?

what ever happened to all the stuff from the old site, back from when Adam, then Nick (I think), then maybe others had it up and running? Any way to search old posts from that era?

JB

Re: Old Timey Smallstreams?

Sorry, JB... Nick was never able to fix the site, and the database was corrupted when he did try. Some of Adam's old stuff pre-forum is still around on places like the wayback machine, but the rest of the history from the old message boards is gone.

FWIW, I do a weekly database backup and keep the board and portal basically vanilla aside from some security add-ons I use. I have fresh installs of the portal and board software staged safely on an external drive that I can use to completely erase and rebuild the place at the click of a button - if what happened at the when Nick had it happens here, once I find out it happened, I can have us back up and running in less than an hour, by design.

-Gus

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Bass Vintage WWII Antique Military Nautical Compass picture

Bass Vintage WWII Antique Military Nautical Compass

$200.00

Art Nouveau Style Bronze Fairy Woman Statue On Marble Bass , bronze Sculpture NR picture

Art Nouveau Style Bronze Fairy Woman Statue On Marble Bass , bronze Sculpture NR

$185.40

Six Antique 19th C. Basse Taille Enamel Buttons ~ Emerald Green in Copper picture

Six Antique 19th C. Basse Taille Enamel Buttons ~ Emerald Green in Copper

$275.00

Vintage Art Deco Silver Filigree ~ Miniature Bass Guitar & Stand ~ Very Detailed picture

Vintage Art Deco Silver Filigree ~ Miniature Bass Guitar & Stand ~ Very Detailed

$65.00

Spotted Bass Busch Light Collector’s Edition Beer Cans 2024 Edition picture

Spotted Bass Busch Light Collector’s Edition Beer Cans 2024 Edition

$2.99

Kay Vintage Reissue K5970VB Jazz Special Bass Guitar - Blonde - (Bass Only) picture

Kay Vintage Reissue K5970VB Jazz Special Bass Guitar - Blonde - (Bass Only)

$1188.88

FOLK ART CARVED WOOD CARVING WALL HANGING BASS FISH CHARLES W. TOPPING ANTIQUE picture

FOLK ART CARVED WOOD CARVING WALL HANGING BASS FISH CHARLES W. TOPPING ANTIQUE

$199.99

Segal Bass Surface Latch Lock Deadbolt NEW-oldsock With KEYS & All picture

Segal Bass Surface Latch Lock Deadbolt NEW-oldsock With KEYS & All

$44.50

One Tine Butter Pick by E & J Bass Silverplate 5 3/4

One Tine Butter Pick by E & J Bass Silverplate 5 3/4"

$20.83

VTG Bass and  Metal Fireplace Tool Set & Stand  27

VTG Bass and Metal Fireplace Tool Set & Stand 27" tall ~ 5 pc set

$149.00