Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SNO-FLY VIII (Midge Swap) Officially Closed (List Is Full)

Re: SNO-FLY VIII (Midge Swap)

Will do !!! We still have plenty of spots to fill in this midge swap !!! I would like to keep it posted on smallstreams, but if I do not get any more responses in a week, I will also post on another site as well. Sooooooo.........SIGN UP !!!!!!!!!

Hi John,

Just read your PM, and you consider me signed up :D I'll tie a batch of size #24 chironomid emerger's which have been doing the business here in South Wales when the trout either get a little picky or are gorging on emergers.

Will be in touch shorotly for your address.

G :)

Cool, & welcome aboard !!!!! We have 5 spots left on the list to be filled !!!!!

Excellent! Nik and Gareth signed up... Serious players.

I saw your post about this over at flytyingforum.com and said I'm in over there. For good measure I guess I should say I'm in on here too. I was in on this swap last year and had fun tying them and even more fun fishing the flies I got back. I'm tying sort of a reverse shuttlecock in size 22 or 24.

-Mike
    P.S. My screen name is "Crackleback" on flytyingforum.com.

Thank´s for the invite John... Looking forward to participate in this one, you learn alot by playing with the small stuff. Will make a Swedish diptera pattern, maybe with some quill in it.

Later
    Nik

Excellent !!!!!!!!! We have 3 spots left on the Sno-Fly list !!!! Nice to have plenty of veteran Alumnae. Looking forward to some awesome midge patterns !!!!

THE LAST THREE SPOTS ON THE LIST HAVE BEEN FILLED !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THIS SWAP IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME ABOARD TO SNO-FLY VIII
    MIDGE SWAP !!!! :clap: :clap: MIDGES WILL BE DUE DECEMBER 6th !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Look Forward to seeing many great Midge patterns !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cheers & Tight Lines !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    John (Alpinefly)

Re: SNO-FLY VIII (Midge Swap) Officially Closed (List Is Fu

I received a very package of very nicely tied Chironomids from oldman !!!! Thanks for the hard work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: SNO-FLY VIII (Midge Swap) Officially Closed (List Is Fu

Gareth had a very good question as to the cost of shipping Flies from UK to USA (including the self address/self stamped return bubble mailer). I personally have counted on the Post Office to calculate cost (& and it never has been expensive). Maybe some of you tyes from the UK can better answer Gareth's question !!!!!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.