Thread: Happy Cinqo de mayo

Happy Cinqo de mayo

Hope you all had a good cinquo de mayo. I was wondering what is your favorite tequila. Right now I am having some Don Julio Anejo. I fell in love with the tequillas while down in baja a couple of summers ago. I still like Patron, but there are so many good ones to try and enjoy. Just a sip and a little lime. Of course a nice bonefish and a montecristo also made the day special. Hope you all had a great day, here in Hawaii it is also boy's day. Any reason to relax and enjoy life's blessings, Mems.

Re: Happy Cinqo de mayo

I used to drink a very inexpensive brand called Dos Dedos (Two Fingers) about 10 years ago - it was college. It may lack some of the refinement, but it was smooth and the memories associated with it are priceless.

Jose Cuervo Gold.There may be better,more expensive brands out there,but this one has always tickled my tongue good enough to suit me :crazy:
    Will

The best tequila I ever had was from a friend from TX. He is an attorney and sometimes gets gifts for his services. One particular gift were a few oak barrels with aged tequila. He came fishing with me out here and brought some with him. The tequila was brilliant; the taste was superb. I went a couple of years ago to fish with in Laguna Madre and tasted the last of it (it went for a daughter's wedding), still good; the finish even had a light sweet note to it.

I have had a bunch since that were very good; Herradura, Tres Generaciones and Patron. One can find some very good aged tequila out there. Salud!

Quote Originally Posted by Trucha
    Herradura
    Yesss...
    Japan: Tsuttenkai, Jolly Fishers, member since 2010

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.