Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hand Tied Tenkara Flies

Hand Tied Tenkara Flies

I will tie 1 dozen of Tenkara style flies as shown in the pic for $20 per dozen, shipping included. Shipping to US only at the $20. For International please contact me direct.
    Pick your colors: Black/Black, Black/Grizzly, Brown/Tan, Tan/Brown,
    Red/Grizzly, Red/Black, Green/Black, Green/Grizzly, Black/cream, Rust/Brown.(See Photo Below)

All will be tied on dry fly hooks. Sizes 10, 12, 14
    Please choose 4 color combinations - you will receive 1 of each combo in each of the 3 sizes.

If you have questions please ask. You can PM me here or direct an e-mail to me at mikeshaf@ptd.net - I prefer to be paid via PAYPAL.

Thanks for shopping with me. Hope you catch a ton of fish.

I will consider custom color combinations.
    [attachment=0:3gr448wq]DSCN1158-1.JPG[/attachment:3gr448wq]

Re: Hand Tied Tenkara Flies

For more than "I want to sell my old rod or reel" type commercial posts like this one, I would encourage you to either donate flies to the site for auctionm to the members or make a contribution to the site. This area is not really for commercial interests...

Sorry if I offended anyone. But I would consider donating a dozen to auction off. What do I need to do for this to happen?

No offense at all. Just want to keep this on the up and up for users without commercial stuff. Might have to make a commercial forum...

Tell you what. Don't send them. Post a representative photo with the value, and we'll run a little auction for the site.

Don't want to run you or anyone else off, especially if we can help your business, which hopefully we can.

Where will the proceeds go for the auction? Just would like to see the funds go to a fishing related organization or to this site for growth.

They would pay for hosting for the site. That comes out of my pocket every month.

Ok, What do I need to do to help? I will donate a dozen flies to this site.

I can sympathize, I host 5 different sites as a favor for a couple of non-profits.

Check out isphost.org the cost is only about $80 for the year with multiple site hosting allowed.

LOL... I hear you there... I use phpwebhosting, it's similar. The place doesn't cost much more than my time, thus why you don't see me soliciting advertisers or whatnot. The main thing is if commercial interests want to play that they support the site - auctions are the best way, as the users get some swag and a fun time too.

Send me a photo of the flies and their value and we'll get a little auction going.

-G

Can you just use the one I have posted and they can choose the colors and sizes as stated?

Will do. So, a dozen of any combination of the flies in the photo?

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.