Hi guys,

I hit the big 4-0 this year, on the last day of the trout season (always a nice end to the years fishing...).
My wife has asked for a shortlist. An Orvis 6' 2 weight Ion would be nice, but entirely out of reach, and I'm not sure I'd be that relaxed fishing a £600 rod. My small arsenal of rods are all sub £100, ideal for the job and besides, I enjoy fishing them.
I do have a thing for small reels - I fish a Greys G1 (insane value) and a Greys Streamlite for 2/3 weight lines which I'd like to trade-in so I fish just one reel (I picked up the G1 because the reel was less expensive than a speare spool for the Streamlite, and I picked up the reel for half price).

The shortlist is:

Hardy Flyweight
Vosseller RC1
Orvis BBS1
Possibly an Orvis CFO1 (if I add to the pot with proceeds from my existing reels but likely out of reach)

Any thoughts, experiences and insights on the above list?
Have I overlooked any models.

You may notice the common theme: traditional styling, light, neat proportions and reliable engineering. I'm especially drawn to the RC1, no drag to complicate things (I always set the drag to minimum).

With the exception of the CFO1, I'd be hoping for a spare spool too.
The reel/spare spool will be loaded with Scientific Anglers XPS Mastery trout line, DT2F and DT3F, heron grey - adore this line.

Hope you can help me draw some conclusions.

Thanks in advance,
Andy