Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sasquatch encounters

Re: Sasquatch encounters

yes and many other times,i have talk with many people with experiances and have more pictures of partial prints and other stories,all of my other pics are on film and not digital so i cant post,all i can say for sure is there is something out there that i cant explain,i know all the normal animals after being a licenced trapper for many years,steve

damn. pretty wild. have you ever heard the howling or the screams? and did you ever get freaked out at all? would love to hear a story or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooktrout
    re: stevekiley's photo

holy #$%&! cool photo... :shock:
    did you ever feel like you were being watched that day?
    Very cool photo indeed. Look at the boot in the photograph. Compare the compression against the imprint. What do your CSI skills tell you?

Sometimes, I have the feeling like I am being watched. It's usually when I am alone, walking from meadow to meadow on a still day. The hair on the neck is bristling, I try not to get nervous, can't help it. Everything is cool though, never had a problem. I think it is an animal scoping me out and I am in the zone feeling the presence of the animal.

In my not believing, I enjoy this sort of evidence. It makes me re-think my reasons using science.

I think what ever made the track weighed a lot more than a big man...
    Japan: Tsuttenkai, Jolly Fishers, member since 2010

Size of my boys shoes i do beleive in Bigfoot :mrgreen:

interesting. in many of the sighting reports i have read (about 400 by now from various websites but primarily the bfro) people mention feeling as though they are being watched and sometimes the hair you mentioned, adam, stands on end.
    and yes, supposedly their adult weight can range anywhere from 300-700 lbs, depending, of course, on size. they can be massive.

Science is science. Just show the scientist reliable facts and they will follow. (reliable to their community) This is how most in the medical & scientific world have been grown. It's the same as having ones mind in a cult and being told what to believe and to only evaluate the facts. It's keeping the mind captive in thinking one way which means no God without facts. No belief in anything that isn't in line with a scientific way of measuring it. Hell, I'm a Six Sigma green belt and even in this world it's confining. The ones you will hear for the most part are from the scientific community which like I said have been born into this mind-set and are living from a structured system of beliefs. Just the facts sir mentality can sometimes be narrow minded and somewhat sterile.

If your mind is open to seeing ghosts you will see them. Energy is a fantastic source. The mind is capable of many things like bending spoons, reading minds, seeing into the future which has been documented many many times but still gets the weird looks from the scientific world.

I think it's very simple minded to not believe because even so called facts can be generated to make non-believers believers. It works both ways. The theory is that you are trusting the ones who write down facts and present them to the world more so than what your own mind can decide on. Simply put...do you believe everything you read? propaganda?

Because there is no corpse isn't a good enough answer for me that something doesn't exist or has existed and because an object flies across a room on its own power doesn't suggest my mind simply made it up.

I have seen ghosts for a long time and have had real experiences with them so I know the deal but don't get closed minded in thinking anything more than it's life. At the St. James Club in Hollywood California where I was a corporate Chef and just transplanted there I encountered a beautiful sighting. I was new there, knew nothing about the cool hotel only that it was a tricked out place that the stars like to stay at like Madonna.

I was standing at the elevator landing on my second night there (I stayed in the hotel) and felt a chill up my spine which I have felt before in the past and when I looked back I saw a beautiful women walking down the stairs to the elevator about 25 feet away. She was dressed in a white like gown with her hair perfectly bundled up old school like and red lipstick. She sort of was like a glowing image yet very clear and she whispered hello to me but her mouth didn't move but I heard it in my ears as if she was standing an inch from me and whispering in my ear. I blinked, doors opened to the elevator just then and quickly turned to the opening doors and when I quickly turned back she was gone.

I went downstairs to the bar and was a little freaked out and started to tell the bartender what had just happened and he looked at me and said..."did you see her?" I said who? Then he proceeded to tell me that she had jumped (suicide) from the balcony of the hotel and was an actress back in the day. Ended up that there were several encounters at that hotel with lots of different actors and actresses who were haunting the hotel. I was never told but lived it. Picked up a ringing phone to hear voices, when I was on the phone I was interrupted with a woman's voice...etc. etc.

For some they must see the evidence and facts as they were trained to do and for others they believe in something that is "possible" because they can't prove or deny its existence.

I'm a believer until I'm proven wrong.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy in life is when adults are afraid of the light...

Chef

wild. good points.

i believe in bigfoot, ghosts, seen several and one was my grandmother, UFO's most likely but not entirely a believer

I have had OBE's (Out of Body Experiences) due to death,
    met ghosts, which do exist, I assure you.
    I can tell if there is one in the house when I walk through the front door.
    I had one slide down my back when I visited a friend, felt like a cold large squid, awful thing, I turned around, went to the pub, had a pint and caught the next train home.
    Later I found out the only person who had not been told the place was haunted was me.
    It was an ancient coaching house on the Essex coast UK, Tillingham?

I waked round a corner of a block one night about 1972 with my woman and both of us turned around at exactly the same time as if someone had fired a shot- and walked back fast, split second timing, neither of us knew what was there but we did not want to find out, that had my hair on end. Saw absolutely nothing unusual, heard nothing; both of us just felt an evil like cold sludge full frontal.

If you meet a ghost; if its aura feels clammy, get away from it. I have always managed to side step these, nothing to add.
    If it is cold and dry it will not harm you. These paralyse me, the shock will wear off. It is scary.
    There are no warm ghosts in my living experience.
    The warm ones try to guide you to the light in an OBE, pull away and they drag harder.. Ignore them, float above their presence and you will float back in, worked for me.
    Try to fight these and they win, float and they have no tie to your soul.

I have seen ghosts while driving, had to brake for a big red deer stag which vaporised before my eyes. I was not in the least intoxicated, nor tired. Had people and creatures run across the motorway and disappear halfway. My vision is excellent. Ghosts of previous hits? maybe!!
    Also I have hit a large deer while driving, I know the difference.

I have met good folks, the best, who assure me that there are Bigfoot in the Cascades and that they are shy, harmless and huge, besides nocturnal.
    I believe them, they have no reason to lie and they do not.
    There are footprints and sacred places where locals do not tread.
    You will not be guided in those areas. Ask which areas - you will be laughed at. The people want these creatures left alone.
    They still believe in the Great Spirit, the one god.

People believe what is real.
    In some folks' experience, these things exist because the people concerned have first hand real evidence.
    Those who have no evidence to hand are disbelievers.
    I do not believe in the Loch Ness Monster, it's just possible - but no, I'll wait on that one.
    Science is derived from scio - Latin verb, means I know
    therefore science equals knowledge.
    One man's knowledge is another man's disbelief- generally one has the relevant experience, while the other refuses to credit the experience of the first.

Big Cat sightings in UK.. there have certainly been some of those, particularly when the law changed 1970's? to make ownership answerable to safety laws and many panthers were released into the wild. Many were real, more were black labradors :)
    There may I guess have been a few dozen across the UK.
    Sightings have now become very rare
    - again, case by case- and for this one we need DNA, there are so many possibilities of cross bred Asian cats etc. Bring a body.

Did someone mention alternate therapies
    Again, some will work, some are ruses.

Generally alt. medicines have sound logic and effect in the right hands-
    alt. new age BS like aromatherapy is a different case, though one may smell better. Feng Shui is not my bag.
    On the other hand Reiki healing is the most powerful anaesthetic and cleanser I know. Native Americans have their own similar systems, in my experience. Some people call this magic, some superstition.
    I don't care what it's called if it takes away my pain or illness.
    Some folks prefer chemicals, I use them but under medical(modern) supervision. It is good to have a harmless yet powerful alternate to medication.

I will reserve judgement case by case on alleged species.
    Bigfoot exist, we have enough science. Do we want a body?
    I doubt we would want to research this case to death.
    Don't shoot one just for me. I'm cool with the knowledge.

The advice I had was that if everything in the forest goes silent I should walk out to the road keeping my fly rod low.
    Check where the eagles in the trees are looking.
    Look around and if there is any animal, do not allow eye contact.
    Show respect, not fear. Bigfoot have not been known to attack people.

Black bears will only attack if they have young or if you surprise them in the blackberries where they feed and doze off; there are no grizzlies in the Cascades.
    The only thing there that will harm you is a cougar. If you see one of these the likelihood is you won't see much more.

Keep walking.

mikeytwoshoes

it would not surprise me one little bit if there were in fact grizzlies in the cascades.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.