Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Web Site: Tenkara-Fisher

Re: New Web Site: Tenkara-Fisher

No problem.

Funny, there were fly anglers over at the Tenkarausa.com site that remembered me when they were introduced to Tenkara. They said something to the effect that I helped them to keep fly fishing simple and that helped them to succeed in it. Tenkara style reminded them of my theme here...

I worked on the site a bit more tonight.

Time is not always on my side...
    Japan: Tsuttenkai, Jolly Fishers, member since 2010

Sounds Really Good! I'll sign up!! There is a new Tenkara Forum in the UK, I've just signed up. www.tenkara.co.uk membership is limited at present; but with the increased interest in Tenkara, the site will soon grow I'm sure!

Thanks

Mostyn

Hi Mostyn,

Are you sure the UK site is up and running, someone has bought the domain, but there's nothing there?

Bill :)

I think this is the right address: http://uk-tenkara.proboards.com/index.cgi

Quote Originally Posted by springwell
    Hi Mostyn,

Are you sure the UK site is up and running, someone has bought the domain, but there's nothing there?

Bill :)
    Bill,

Chris, (CM Stewart) Has just put the link on here! : http://uk-tenkara.proboards.com/index.cgi

I've signed up!! See you there Bill!

Mostyn

Cool!

I am totally open to any and all, open source...

I'm not in a hurry with Tenkara-fisher.com It is already functioning, we are simply working the architecture and the skin. I will ask a few of you soon to help populate it a bit then go live.

That's about all I want to say about it at the moment, Gus is on me to get things going.

It will be good, I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by adam
    Cool!

I am totally open to any and all, open source...

I'm not in a hurry with Tenkara-fisher.com It is already functioning, we are simply working the architecture and the skin. I will ask a few of you soon to help populate it a bit then go live.

That's about all I want to say about it at the moment, Gus is on me to get things going.

It will be good, I promise.
    If it's anything like smallsteams.com it will be excellent; I'm looking forward to it! Need to learn more about Tenkara!

Mostyn

Quote Originally Posted by adam
    Gus is on me to get things going. It will be good, I promise.
    LOL... Your place, your pace, man. I'm just OZ... Behind the curtain is my place. :)

Ok guys, I would like to take a few of you to "prime" the place with a few posts of knowledge. The forum is initially set, the architecture could change a little, I doubt it though. The "skin" will change as I am working with an artist.

I am looking for a few volunteers to "populate" the forum with content. Stories, reviews, comments, anything you want. I have made a few posts and will work on a few more as I fit in the time between design, making bamboo fly rods and family.

PM me here with "Please add me" in the subject line to volunteer. I will give you access and you can begin. I won't promise you anything but I am working on a small gift to give the people who help me with the start.

I will be limiting this to less than ten of you.

Alevin

Continuing great ideas. Congrats. I'll be there!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.