Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wrap Help

Re: Wrap Help

Tony is a great guy.He's a member of the rodmakers list on the net and I traded many off list emails with him when I first started making rods. He is very helpful and willing to share info.Very talented rodmaker as well.He even built his own airplane :shock:

Will

Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    I'm also finishing up a 0wt cane rod on a blank built by a rod maker by the name of Tony Spezio. I'll be sure to post more pics of both rods soon.
    I don't know much about Tony's work although I do know he is a nice guy, like Will says, we have traded some e-mails.

0-weight?

That's some pretty thin bamboo.

I would like to see more images of your work. It's cool you make rods from bamboo blanks. I do that too, hell, all makers do so you are one of us.

That field has a tree that owns me. I landed squarely on top of it. Right there in front of G~d and everyone, in the top of that tree in my hang glider. Not a single scratch to me or my wing. Psychological damage, yes but not one single scratch. One of my wilder friends use to pick Psylocibin Cubensis in that field and then go surfing or flying.

This was in the 80's.
    Japan: Tsuttenkai, Jolly Fishers, member since 2010

Fry

From what I hear, Tony is a great guy, although I've never spoken to him. I picked the blank up in a trade with a guy from another forum. He goes by Zenkoanhead, I'm sure a few of you might recognize the name.

I am definitely going to post more pics as soon as I have time to take more.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.