Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello All

Hello All

Hi, I had lurked on this site for a rather long time loving to just read the reports and fishing experiences of everyone else but when the fishing boards went private ( only to members ) I figured It was time to make a username. Anyway , my name is Eric. I live in the USA in New Jersey. Normally I wouldnt need to say Im from the United states but Ive noticed a very diverse crowd on here and many might not be framilier with just where New Jersey . Well just introducing myself, I hope to get out monday morning for some fishing for Native Brook trout so Im sure you will see my first report then. Anyway here are some pictures of my fishing trips you guys may enjoy :D

Re: Hello All

Welcome Eric,

Thats beautiful waters your fishing.

That brown has awsome colors.

Is the rod a St. Croix?

Thanks for the photos,

- Brk Trt

Welcome. Great pics. Those are some beautiful waters and nice trout. Thanks for posting.

Hi Eric,

Some really nice water and fish, loks like you have floods too !

Bill :)

Quote Originally Posted by Brk Trt
    Welcome Eric,

Thats beautiful waters your fishing.

That brown has awsome colors.

Is the rod a St. Croix?

Thanks for the photos,

- Brk Trt
    Yes it is a 3wt 7 ft 8 in St.Croix Avid

Great shots! WELCOME! :D

Eric, I fish NW Jersey all the time.

Welcome aboard!
    I figured It was time to make a username. Anyway , my name is Eric. I live in the USA in New Jersey. Normally I wouldnt need to say Im from the United states but Ive noticed a very diverse crowd on here and many might not be framilier with just where New Jersey .Well just introducing myself, I hope to get out monday morning for some fishing for Native Brook trout so Im sure you will see my first report then. Anyway here are some pictures of my fishing trips you guys may enjoy :D
    I've just checked where New Jersey is on the google map.
    Were these pics taken in NJ? They are beautiful.
    I'm looking forward to seeing your report.

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi
    Welcome aboard!
    I figured It was time to make a username. Anyway , my name is Eric. I live in the USA in New Jersey. Normally I wouldnt need to say Im from the United states but Ive noticed a very diverse crowd on here and many might not be framilier with just where New Jersey .Well just introducing myself, I hope to get out monday morning for some fishing for Native Brook trout so Im sure you will see my first report then. Anyway here are some pictures of my fishing trips you guys may enjoy :D
    I've just checked where New Jersey is on the google map.
    Were these pics taken in NJ? They are beautiful.
    I'm looking forward to seeing your report.
    Yes, they are all taken in New Jersey and mabey this sumer you will see some other posts from around the states more but as of right now I am only 16 and do not have my full drivers license.

Quote Originally Posted by greyfox
    Eric, I fish NW Jersey all the time.
    Which stream basin? Im gonna assume you fish either the flatbrook or pequanock.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.