Thank you for your kind comments guys!
I'm really happy to know that people in some different continents enjoy my post.

LMarshall,
I've tried tenkara once, but I soon moved to flyfishing. So I don't have much experience about it. I'm surprised about the fact that some people in the US are enjoying tenkara. I wonder it might be difficult to play a big fish with tenkara, because you don't use a reel for this fishing, which is no problem in Japan where you don't worry about hooking a very big fish. On the other hand, it is extremely effective in small streams of a certain size. I know a tenkara fisherman who always catch more fish than other fly fishers. Because tenkara rods are much longer than ordinary fly rods, it is easy to control the fly directly by the rod. But because the length of the line is fixed, and because the rod is long, you have difficulty in extremely small streams, or in large rivers. This is why I prefer fly fishing. It's far more flexible. While tenkara is principally a wet fly fishing, you can fish dries, wet flies, nymphs, streamers in fly fishing. You can cast long, or you can just dip your fly from your rod tip. So, if you just want to catch as many fish as possible, tenkara might be a better way at least in Japanese streams. But fly fishing is more appealing to me.