Thread: Heading Upwards

Heading Upwards

These shots are off, a mountain stream, not as high or steep , as some that i fish. The day started of at sea level, with my pack pulled tight , A little bamboo in hand, this was the start of a wonderfull but tough day. But in my eyes, the pain was well worth the pleasure, looking back at the photo,s. Sit back, & enjoy each step, i take,, HEADING UPWARDS. May be you,ll agree, it was a good day, also.??.

One of the many, colorfull trout, that live here.

Small pools always opened up, between the mass of boulders, with hungry little trout within.

I keep saying, just another few feet, this was really just another few thousand. :wtf: :wtf:

A perfect little pool that held, a few little browns.

With several thousand feet, behind & several thousand more of this rock hopping, i was starting to feel the pace. :shh:

These little pools round the next bend was well worth it, Time to drive on up. :clap: :clap:

A look back at the distance covered, hopping like a mad rabbit the hole way there. :crazy:
    :crazy: The next stop, looking out of the open sea, was the U.S.A. I did wave a view times.

Trout pools still opened & held fish, Damm this is a fine day.

Pulled up from the stream, for a break & take in the view.

The top of the mountain draws near. Now i had to think of heading back down. :crazy:

:wave: :wave: Hope you liked the time here. A little adventure.

Re: Heading Upwards

A wonderful day indeed!!!!!!!!!!! I enjoyed it immensely( especially so because you had to expend all the energy and all I had to do was look ).
    Thanks for sharing that marvelous section of earth with me and I'll add that that has to be the most boulder strewn stream that I have ever laid eyes on :shock:
    Will

Fry

Beautiful as always

Lovely as always, how much research do you put into a new stream? And if so what type?

Quote Originally Posted by rossa
    Lovely as always, how much research do you put into a new stream? And if so what type?
    You have Mail. Rossa.

honda450; You must be as nimble as a mountain goat to manage those boulders. I enjoyed the trip. Thanks. JAX

One word... amazing

WOW,

I enjoyed my time spent on your stream.

Thanks,

- Brk Trt

Its really hard to imagine how you were able to push on passing those pools... I mean, that is amazing water, every inch of it. I would love to fish there... impressive how far you made it in a day hike... I wouldn't have had the self-restraint to make it more than a few hundred yards.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.