These shots are off, a mountain stream, not as high or steep , as some that i fish. The day started of at sea level, with my pack pulled tight , A little bamboo in hand, this was the start of a wonderfull but tough day. But in my eyes, the pain was well worth the pleasure, looking back at the photo,s. Sit back, & enjoy each step, i take,, HEADING UPWARDS. May be you,ll agree, it was a good day, also.??.

One of the many, colorfull trout, that live here.

Small pools always opened up, between the mass of boulders, with hungry little trout within.

I keep saying, just another few feet, this was really just another few thousand. :wtf: :wtf:

A perfect little pool that held, a few little browns.

With several thousand feet, behind & several thousand more of this rock hopping, i was starting to feel the pace. :shh:

These little pools round the next bend was well worth it, Time to drive on up. :clap: :clap:

A look back at the distance covered, hopping like a mad rabbit the hole way there. :crazy:
:crazy: The next stop, looking out of the open sea, was the U.S.A. I did wave a view times.

Trout pools still opened & held fish, Damm this is a fine day.

Pulled up from the stream, for a break & take in the view.

The top of the mountain draws near. Now i had to think of heading back down. :crazy:

:wave: :wave: Hope you liked the time here. A little adventure.