Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It was a dark and stormy night...

Re: It was a dark and stormy night...

Fortunately the alien woman with the deep, yellow eyes that stepped naked but for a pair of hip waders from the forest was carrying a fly rod, because if it had been a spin rod I wouldn't have given her a second glance.

:shaking2: OMG I just spit a mouthful of coffee on my keyboard.cOULD YOU POST A PICTURE OF THAT ALIEN BY ANY CHANCE?

While I cranked down the drag on Tabby, the naked alien proceeded to the river and stepped into the run NOT 5 FT BELOW ME!!

With a smile that turned my knees to jelly she asked if I had a spare fly. Now I was in a quandary Only one fly. What to do?

HE! Was a tall fair haired young man; he was carrying a 7ft, Cane Rod with a Hardy Reel and was using one of Mr, Zhu's silk lines!

Quote Originally Posted by Mostyn
    HE! Was a tall fair haired young man; he was carrying a 7ft, Cane Rod with a Hardy Reel and was using one of Mr, Zhu's silk lines!
    No I need to see more of the wadered one ,I screamed!

The sun had broken from behind the clouds and momentarily blinded me but as it slipped back behind the clouds I saw that I had only been momentarily mistaken and that this was indeed one very gorgeous female alien, so as I continued to reel in Tabby from the woods I pondered on how the only problem I had to deal with now was what to do with someone who low-holes you on the river and then has the temerity to for your last fly, no matter how beautiful and naked they may be.

[There ya go Doc, back on track :sunny: ]

Quote Originally Posted by papasequoia
    The sun had broken from behind the clouds and momentarily blinded me but as it slipped back behind the clouds I saw that I had only been momentarily mistaken and that this was indeed one very gorgeous female alien, so as I continued to reel in Tabby from the woods I pondered on how the only problem I had to deal with now was what to do with someone who low-holes you on the river and then has the temerity to for your last fly, no matter how beautiful and naked they may be.

[There ya go Doc, back on track :sunny: ]
    This was indeed a strange encounter; we were all being fooled! This alien has the ability to change the appearance of "GENDER" at will! He/she? had the prowess of a fine angler and cast a strait and true line up-stream; the presentation of fly on water was excellent! Obviously an accomplished dry fly angler.

Quote Originally Posted by gstrand
    A fly fishing story... One sentence at a time. Add your sentence... one per day per person, please...
    :sunny: :ugeek:

:oops: ;)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.