Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stream eats?

Re: Stream eats?

I have enjoyed BRK TRT's photos many times on this and another site. He is a first class fisherman for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by terry
    I have enjoyed BRK TRT's photos many times on this and another site. He is a first class fisherman for sure.
    I'll tell you what, I'm enjoying them too and I agree with you. The fact he is here is a indicator that I'm doing my job.

We have been doing this for years and it's enjoyable. The below photo is from more than 10 years ago, our fish camp wine list menu...

I wouldn't say we are first class, I would simply say that we take it do a different level in the outdoors.
    Japan: Tsuttenkai, Jolly Fishers, member since 2010

adam,

A fish camp wine list.

Thats CLASS.

- Brk Trt

We stayed upriver at 9-mile bar at Lees Ferry many many times and I was constantly writing about our adventures. On this trip, I took dry ice and packed in some gourmet vanilla bean ice cream and made a pine apple upside down cake in a dutch oven, three days into our adventure. Joe had brought about two cases of wine from around the world, my favorite was a Chilean Muscat after our dinner wine. These trips were off scale with each other trying to out do each other. You could only reach this place by boat, 9 miles upriver in a 1,000' winding deep canyon. Everything you wanted to camp with had to go in the boat. Those trips pegged the fun meter.

Quote Originally Posted by Brk Trt
    Simple, but elegant and very tasty.

Wow, After seeing this, i,m really living in the dark ages, i,ll have to step up. to this mark for next season
    Lovely spread, fit for a king.

Quote Originally Posted by adam
    We stayed upriver at 9-mile bar at Lees Ferry many many times and I was constantly writing about our adventures. On this trip, I took dry ice and packed in some gourmet vanilla bean ice cream and made a pine apple upside down cake in a dutch oven, three days into our adventure. Joe had brought about two cases of wine from around the world, my favorite was a Chilean Muscat after our dinner wine. These trips were off scale with each other trying to out do each other. You could only reach this place by boat, 9 miles upriver in a 1,000' winding deep canyon. Everything you wanted to camp with had to go in the boat. Those trips pegged the fun meter.

Thats awesome.

There is so much more to this fly fishing obsession than just catching a trout.

Thats why I love it.

- Brk Trt

I'll be on the lookout for a nice tablecloth now...

:D

All good healthy stuff. :roll:

When I go on trips it's clif bars, turkey sandwiches when back at camp and usually ramen or some canned soup. Also I usually have homemade jerky and trail mix on backpacking trips.

Fry

Typically,
    http://www.danstarco.com/products.php?p ... 1&flavor=3

Sometimes a bottle of water if its more than 4 hours.

On bigger rivers we bring sausage and a grill, grill at the parking areas.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.