Quote Originally Posted by rsetina
I received my Recycled Waders nook sack today and I have to say I'm impressed with the quality. JB asked if it would hold a nalgene bottle so I put a 2.5 cup bottle in the bag and it took up basically half the bag, so if I were to carry a water bottle it would be like I thought, a water filtering bottle. That way I could have as much water as I need, but not have to carry the weight of the water all the time.
Cool bag.

Take a look at the smallest "Platypus" hydration bag. It's a soft side bottle, weighs just grams and looks to be the size of the bag. That would fit and wouldn't take up space like the bottle pictured.

Quote Originally Posted by Brk Trt
What state?
This is a stream on the White Mountain Apache Reservation in Eastern Arizona. It is a stream that I lovingly call, "Brookville" and have written about it over the years. It's one of those streams that you wouldn't even give a glance at by the road but it goes and goes and is full of brook, browns and some sort of hybrid rainbow. By far one of my favorite streams due to it's diverse, changing course.