PDA

View Full Version : Changing hands? Yes, it is.

gusstrand
12-09-2014, 09:49 AM
Like Adam said, smallstreams is changing hands. It's been a long and hard decision. I have tried to keep it alive, spruce it up occasionally, and drive it in new directions and have done that, but I don't have the time or energy anymore, and fish so rarely it's embarassing.

The new owner has registered, and goes by the moniker StreamGT.

I am in the process of getting everything set up for him to take over ownership of the site.

-Gus

ksbioteacher
12-09-2014, 06:11 PM
Thanks Gus--sincerely thanks.

mems
12-09-2014, 08:16 PM
Big Mahalo to Gus. I still come here every day and hope for some good discourse. Mems

truchas
07-21-2015, 10:42 PM
been a long time, just a drop in to say hi to all the smallstreamers out there, don't think I will be back, so if my account starts posting bs, delete and remove, wish you all the best. jax, jeepster, you guys have my phone # give me a call when you are in my neck of the woods, best, truchas.

Alpinefly
09-02-2015, 06:36 PM
It has been quite some time since I have been here as well. I drop by once in a great while. A lot has happened as I have fought health problems, computer was destroyed and hacked, etc. I have concentrated on Fly tying and taking this area to a higher level. This takes time, and time spent on Social Sites rob time away from tying, fishing, and even family . I will be back when I can to share some. Tight Lines and God Bless to Gus and all of you.