PDA

View Full Version : Some changes for the better!

gusstrand
11-06-2014, 10:56 AM
I'm working on making some changes here. Sprucing up the place, changing a lot of less permissive things, etc.

So, what does that mean?

Some simple stuff: No more sponsoring requests/notices, some merging of forums, no noble but dead end projects... just a community of like minded fishing enthusiasts. Simple. Fun. Useful.

One thing to note that we've been pretty sticky on that I'm totally going to do away with is crosslinking. In the past, only paying members could link to their sites, cross post their stories or blog posts, etc.

That's no longer the case. If you are a member, feel free to post your own blog stories... link to your site in your signature, and all that. Just give smallstreams the consideration to link back from your site.

So simple is better. More is less... this is about the endeavor we all share, let's move forward together in the current.

martin_b
11-08-2014, 12:03 PM
Cool. I've had a text editor with a story about this years Danica-season opened on my computer for... sigh.. months now... 200 pictures to select from and a lot of things happened. Maybe I'll get it finished soon :)