PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays from smallstreams!

gusstrand
12-11-2012, 05:28 PM
It was really cold for Austin this morning - it was the first time I really felt that the Holidays were actually drawing near this year. It seems the older I get, the quicker the years pass, making me want to cherish them more and spend more time doing the things I love with the people most important in my life.

I have been wanting to send a note to all of you - what a year it's been at smallstreams! Our community has had a lot of changes, some members have had really significant life events, and there have been some amazing adventures many of you have shared. Just yesterday we started a community book project in earnest, and I'm wondering if we ought to make a photo book as well with so many terrific images the community creates in such beautiful places. I'm excited to see what 2013 brings to smallstreams. I'm looking to get rid of the random ad banners next year, replacing them with friends and companies that actually support and share this endeavor we all enjoy. Lots of ideas and hopefully ways that I can make smallstreams better for all of us!

If it's been a while since you visited smallstreams, why not step back in to the moving water with us? At some point I will be doing a user prune to trim inactive users, so be sure to visit in the next few weeks if you want to keep your smallstreams account active. I don't want anyone who wants to be on the site to be affected, and it's not anything more than good community management to prune every so often.

I hope that each of you is spending this time of year celebrating in the way you and yours celebrate this time of year. I'm grateful for each of you, and wish you all the best this holiday season.

See you on the stream,

-Gus
smallstreams.com

gusstrand
12-11-2012, 05:30 PM
I thought I would post the mail I sent out earlier, as I'm getting a number of bounced emails.

If one of these in the list is yours, it's not working, and why I don't mind posting them since they are dead.

Please update your email, as I will be pruning these users based on their inactive email addresses.
bluezule@ymail.com
bws271@peoplepc.com
cstewart35@nyc.rr.com
dale_connally@clearwire.net
dornblaser@uppermidwestflyfishing.com
emlu@igough.freeserve.co.uk
evans6@verizon.net
hampe1107@cs.com
jclyon@optonline.net
jgillis@delcompei.com
jock.ayethenoo@gmail.com
kaile.parttime@yahoo.com