PDA

View Full Version : Hi From Colorado

Creek
11-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Hi Guys,

Since I love small streams, and it's 99% of my fishing. This forum is perfect for me. I'm retired, and spend all my time on the creeks. I love the challenge of spooky fish, and the beauty of where the creeks live. It's something i'll never get tired of, and plan to live out what years I have left fishing them.

I look forward to reading and sharing our time fishing the small waters.

gusstrand
11-06-2012, 03:06 PM
Welcome to smallstreams! Enjoy the place... Looking forward to hearing of your endeavors!

trout-nut
11-10-2012, 10:28 AM
Welcome to the forum. I live here also, where do you fish.

Creek
11-10-2012, 11:37 AM
In the Colorado Rockies. Which are getting snow right now. :(

Creek
11-19-2012, 12:29 PM
That didn't help much. I fish the creeks in the Buena Vista area. Sometimes I go over to Taylor Park, and fish those creeks, and sometimes up around Leadville.

ZeissMan
11-22-2012, 12:10 AM
Hi Creek,
I have been fishing upper reaches of Clear Creek and Bear Creek outside of Denver metro area. Surprising numbers of fish if you know where to go.

trout-nut
11-22-2012, 12:54 AM
Creek I haven't been over there in quite a few years. I enjoyed playing over in taylor park. ZeissMan I use to live over in that area closer to Evergreen and Conifer and the last place was Bailey before moving up north. One of these days I will get back up there with some bamboo rods I recently started making. Its much more enjoyable way to fish with a cane rod, at least thats the way I feel about it.