PDA

View Full Version : Zanko

adam
10-13-2011, 09:51 PM
I want to say a little something about my friend Zanko (http://smallstreams.com/member.php?2471-Zanko).

He has been around for a looong time, lurking. He has followed smallstreams.com, smallstream.net, grassart.net, tenkara-fisher.com and now he is here and that is really cool.

The other day I got the chance to take a fishing trip with him. I took him straight to my favorite stream. I did show him how I did it and I believe he had a good time. It was a hundred fish day and we caught four different types of trout. The day was long, we spent 8 plus hours behind glass, lots of time to get to know each other.

Anyway, tip of the hat to you my friend, I like your style.

Zanko
10-14-2011, 08:22 PM
I appreciate the kind words you have written. It was great to share an experience with a friend that is as knowledgeable and passionate as I am about small stream fly fishing. Let's just say that trip ranks in the top 5, which consists of over 20+ years on the stream. I look forward to sharing more adventures on the stream for years to come.

This website has always thrived off the passion of the small stream enthusiasts and I am proud to be apart of it.