PDA

View Full Version : Funky Feathers

BrkTrt
01-15-2011, 01:11 PM
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p235/brookie47/cape/DSCN7788.jpg

Brk Trt

Niklas Dahlin
01-16-2011, 06:04 AM
Lovely colours and tying offcourse. Will try to get some of those hooks one day and try one!

Do you fish them aswell?

Later
Niklas

BrkTrt
01-16-2011, 09:59 AM
Lovely colours and tying offcourse. Will try to get some of those hooks one day and try one!

Do you fish them aswell?

Later
Niklas

Niklas,
Thank you.
I do fish them most of the time. This one I will try in the Spring as the waters warm. I believe it will be a good attractor pattern for trout.

Brk Trt

Roy
01-17-2011, 04:40 PM
should be deadly
the colours are mad
lovely

jmeyerc
02-22-2011, 05:06 PM
Gorgeous colors Brk Trt, the fly is well built and looks so durable. I have been told however that the longer the shank the more likely it is to bend. Have you had a lot of success with them?

I have been able to obtain some 6x long hooks but would like to get some longer ones one day if these work. I am designing a native New Zealand crayfish fly (called a Koura) and the 6x hook was the biggest I could get at the time.

Jeanne

BrkTrt
02-23-2011, 09:15 AM
Gorgeous colors Brk Trt, the fly is well built and looks so durable. I have been told however that the longer the shank the more likely it is to bend. Have you had a lot of success with them?

I have been able to obtain some 6x long hooks but would like to get some longer ones one day if these work. I am designing a native New Zealand crayfish fly (called a Koura) and the 6x hook was the biggest I could get at the time.

Jeanne

The hooks seem to hold up allright.
I'm looking forward to seeing your crayfish.

Brk Trt