PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Smallstream members

greendrake
11-07-2010, 09:41 AM
Hi Guys and Gals,

This is the friendliest,most congenial group of people that I have ever been associated with on the internet! I came here from Grassart.net at the beginning of this go round of Smallstreams and have not regretted it for one minute.I should have known that Adam and Gus would have a first class place but there is always some trepidation.

A year old now in this configuration and not one cross word from anybody.My hat is off to every one of you.Thanks for all the great posts and pics as well.

Cheers :bigthumb:
Will

adam
11-16-2010, 11:22 PM
Uhh, well, there was this guy who was cut and pasting stories and another guy who ahh...

Dogs are awesome, I love mine but even he craps in the wrong spot sometimes. I just clean it up as best I can and move on.

Gus is a great guy, I love it that he is a Christian (I am not) and keeps the place in clean and me on track when I lose my line.

This place has flaws like any other place on the net.

It was a nice compliment though.

gusstrand
11-16-2010, 11:58 PM
Christian (I am not)

This place has flaws like any other place on the net.

You are, however, a person of high integrity and solid principle. That must be said.

Flaws, yes... there is no perfect site... and very few communities on the web that even approach it - although I do believe I have found one that comes close that I am a member of in another facet of my online life. JB in SC is also a member there.