PDA

View Full Version : Like a Moth to a Porch Light

Old JB
09-21-2010, 11:53 AM
After spinning around the interwebs for several years, I find my orbits bring me back to one of the first boards I ever joined and participated on, at least to some small degree. Lots of familiar names, look forward to discovering what's been going on over the years.

Old JB, f/k/a "JB"

gusstrand
09-21-2010, 12:30 PM
Welcome back! You'll be all set up for proper access in a minute... :)

gusstrand
09-21-2010, 12:43 PM
JB, long time no talk, man! You are set up and good to go! How'z life in greater Houston?

Old JB
09-21-2010, 01:34 PM
Busy. Chasing kids, trying to keep my head above water at work, the usual. Some fishing here and there, but never enough. How's life treating you and yours?

gusstrand
09-21-2010, 02:45 PM
Same... Oldest is in college now, I took over a Perot team so work is split between Austin and Plano, yadda yadda... never enough time to fish! That and my favorite creek is the one that has been on the news that flooded so many places after the little hurricane system that dumped a foot of water on us in 12 hours... two weeks later and it's still too high to fish...

Old JB
09-22-2010, 08:40 AM
"College"? Man.... I don't even want to think about that, even though it's 5 years down the road for my oldest. Glad to hear work - although busy - sounds like it's going OK. We'll have to try (again) to fish sometime soon.

JB