PDA

View Full Version : Help me find a fishing bag

ironeagle
03-19-2010, 09:39 PM
hey guys i used to be a member of this site long ago, before it looked like it does now, there was an old small streams... but any ways i have been looking for an over the shoulder fishing bag. can you guys give me some recomendations or advice on where to look.thanks! :thumbup:

ryan
03-19-2010, 09:47 PM
Filson has nice field bags (I use one for work), but they're not specifically for fishing and are better suited to the field than stream. Hardy makes very nice bags that I first read about on this site some years ago - I've actually only seen photos of them. My friend has one from Duluth Pack. I think it's designed to hold shells for sporting clays, but it seems to hold fly boxes, tippet and an extra beer for me just fine.

adam
03-20-2010, 10:42 AM
If you mine the internet, you can find a Hardy "Brook Bag" for sale.

That's what you want.

erics beetle
03-20-2010, 04:11 PM
In my opinion Brady from England are the best by far I have a Brady that has been used for for 25 yrs now and is still going strong...

Chalkstream
03-20-2010, 04:40 PM
I have a Hardy Brook bag that's now been stolen by my wife to carry my son's change of clothing etc in. The Brook is small, though. So I got a Hardy Carryall. Great bags. Don't know of the supply situation in the US :problem:

Ben

ironeagle
03-20-2010, 08:58 PM
thanks guys