PDA

View Full Version : Reversed parachute rubberlegged Daddy

Roy
12-06-2009, 07:47 AM
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e3/RoyChristie/RubberRevParaDaddy.jpg

jmeyerc
12-19-2009, 09:45 PM
Very munchable Roy - I like it very much.

Do have a good Christmas fishing and tying

Jeanne

Roy
12-20-2009, 09:02 AM
Thanks, Jeanne

palewatery
12-21-2009, 08:10 PM
I just love this one.

:D

Gerard
12-22-2009, 03:00 AM
That’s dandy you have a right there. :thumbup:
Not sure if you guys get cane rats over there, but their quills make very lifelike legs. I’m eager to try your pattern and substitute the rubber legs with cane rat quills. :think:

Alpinefly
12-22-2009, 07:10 AM
That says fishy slobber toy all over it !!!!! Most excellent pattern Roy !!!! I must tie up a bunch of these for meee Christmas stocking !!!! :thumbup: Uhhhhhhhhh...then again :problem: .....the hooks will stick in the Christmas stocking.........dogs will play with Christmas stocking, and hooks and stocking will get stuck on the dogs !!!!!! Hmmmmmmm :think: Need another new fly box :ugeek: (no, no, not the Orvis Yuppy variety..... :? :yawn: cranky.......this is too early in the morning.......My two boys had friends stay over and party all night.......my weenie dog Iggy gets upset, hops on the bed and pisses all over me :twisted: Maybe hooks in the dog would be a good thing..... :lolno: NOT) will check Sportsmans Warehouse for a new fly box, fill them with these new secret Roy weapons :thumbup: and Goooooooo fishing !!!!!!! :bigthumb: (:yawn: 4:56 AM in the morning.....I wonder If it is too early for a wee (?) bit of Glennfiddich straight up ????
Hey.......Mikey......add up all the exclamation marks times the question marks....divided by the periods....... :geek: This is one of those early morning obsessive/compulsive math :ugeek: problems you would only see on "Big Bang Theory" , and you will either get the the point amount that Arizona's basketball team is going to lose by in the next game, or .......or :crazy: ............) !!!!! :shaking2: Now where was I Roy.......Ohhhh yes.....great pattern......must go fishing !!!!!!!! :cool:

fisheye
12-22-2009, 03:08 PM
OMG! freakin cool.

Roy
12-22-2009, 06:49 PM
Gerard
Are the quills vibrant, this one dances in the surface film at every movement of the hackle vs surface
I will take a rat anyways, please
I take it I have to feed it sugar - not Tonkin

Is there a cane rat expert in the forum?

Alpinefly - you are nutzoid :lol:

Thanks, all
Roy

mikeytwoshoes
12-22-2009, 07:18 PM
hey roy, why don't I have any of those?

Roy
12-22-2009, 09:19 PM
That'd be because I only made two and one is in a trout and the other is in a box somewhere
I'll make you a special one at Christmas, Mikey,
cool?

that's if you really want one
:crazy:

mikeytwoshoes
12-22-2009, 09:34 PM
heh. of course I want one.
what are you thinking?

Flea
12-23-2009, 03:09 PM
Hey Mate, are you sure the other one isnt in a tree some where :D , I may hook it up sometime Ho ho ho..

Bringing the log in for Yule eh?

Will be Good to see you sometime in 2010 now probably, got that oven sorted afterwards, although we stuck with the galv, so i may not see you in 2010 if you get me? ho ho ho
Take care yeah, see you soon
Matt

Roy
12-24-2009, 05:23 AM
I shall look forward to that Matt
Let me know when ye weather is right for crothell
Say Merry Christmas to the beautiful Anj for me

Roy